For music pupils
- You must practise regularly. Your teacher will help you to develop the necessary methods.
- Your teacher will tell you what sheet music, books material etc. you need to purchase.
- If you hire an instrument from us, you are responsible for its maintenance. The instrument must be returned in good condition.
The school does not provide:
- reeds etc. (see rules for instrument hire).
We offer a number of hire instruments for beginners.
- You may hire certain small size instruments (like string instruments) until you can play on a full size instrument.
- You may hire a full size string instrument for a maximum of two years.
- String players must always have a spare set of strings available in their instrument case.
- We provide the correct sets of strings and will bill you accordingly
- Some wind instruments can also be hired, then for a maximum of three years.
- If your hire instrument is lost, you will be billed for the cost of a replacement.
You have full responsibility for the hire instrument, including damages. Repairs must be carried out by qualified craftsmen only!
Please, contact us for information on instrument repair shops.